[htdig] htdig fails to parse all files

Subject: [htdig] htdig fails to parse all files
From: Jeffery T Aiken (aikenjt@basf-corp.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 12:25:28 PST

I've compiled htdig 3.1.5 on a Solaris 2.6 system. I have 5 directories on my
web server containing a total of 54190 html docs and when I run htdig it only
finds just over 18,000. I've used the -vvv -s options and see no errors during
the dig. I am able to successfully htmerge these into the database and search,
but can't figure out why htdig doesn't see them all.

Anybody have an idea where I can go from here?