[htdig] Can htdig kill Linux? (redux)

Subject: [htdig] Can htdig kill Linux? (redux)
From: David Gewirtz (david@ZATZ.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 13:00:37 PST

Well, I can't be sure what caused it, but the end result was that Linux'
crash had some serious filesystem errors. I did an fsck and the filesystem
now seems better, but there are a heck of a lot of lost+found nodes.

So, here are my questions (could be Linux-newbie questions, sorry):

* Is there a way to tell what files got chomped by the fsck and have
lost+found nodes?
* Is there a way to check a log for htdig?
* Is an fsck -f -y good enough, or should I reformat and reinstall the hard

Thanks in advance,