[htdig] restrict values and htdig.conf

Subject: [htdig] restrict values and htdig.conf
From: Ulrich.Rebmann@dsv-gruppe.de
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 05:03:51 PST

We have 3 htdig-searches in our website.
there are 3 different databases that are indexed:
../htdig/db/database1 indexed with ../conf/htdig1.conf
../htdig/db/database2 indexed with ../conf/htdig2.conf
../htdig/db/database3 indexed with ../conf/htdig3.conf

the database3 includes all sites while the other 2 databases contains only parts
of the whole.

Now i want to expand the html-form with a select-option as follows:

<select name="restrict">
<option value="" selected>.. Database1</OPTION>
<option value="http://www......./">on Database2
<option value="http://www......./">on Database3

but how can i use this restrict-value in my htdig.conf?
According to the selection in the html-form i must call the right htsearch with
the right database!