[htdig] Get free concert alerts!

Subject: [htdig] Get free concert alerts!
From: myplay (myplay.3phu0w5.0@members.myplay.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 02:43:36 PST

Preferences Invite

stuff's Locker   My Settings      Nov. 29, 2000

Hello, stuff:
Now that you've opened a myplay Locker, you can store, organize, listen to, and legally share your personal digital music collection online. All you need is a connection to the Web.

Myplay's e-mail notifications keep you connected with the latest in free tracks and concert alerts for your area. Tell us what you want to hear about, and how often you want to hear it, and we'll keep you in the loop.

Just edit your e-mail preferences, then click "Submit." It's that easy!

Our top priority is making it easy for you to enjoy your music. If there's anything we can do to help, please e-mail us at customercare@myplay.com.

Have fun with myplay!

You've received this message because you're registered with myplay. If you'd rather not receive our e-mails, click here.