Re: [htdig] problems building htdig on cygwin

Subject: Re: [htdig] problems building htdig on cygwin
From: Gerrit P. Haase (gerrit.haase@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 11:20:08 PST

<26 Nov 2000, 10:03 Uhr wars, als Joe R. Jah folgendes schrub:>
< Re: [htdig] problems building htdig >

> On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > got problems building htdig on cygwin,
> > first was: some tabs were missing in the makefile, which is dubious.
> > second one is a missing header: nl_types.h, anyone knows, what is
> > missing at my system? Where is this header included?
> > There is nothing mentioned at the requirements, what i did not have.
>
> I had the same problem building htdig on BSDI. nl_types.h was included in
> later snapshots of htdig-3.2.0b3; however, that header file requires
> another header file, features.h, which is missing in my system;(

Well, fine, i got features.h:-)
This is the ?content?:

/* features.h */

> I have extracted features.h from GNU glibc distribution and placed it in
> my htlib directory. Unfortunately features.h file requires yet another
> header file, stubs.h, which is neither in BSDI system nor in GNU glibc;(

I didn't have stubs.h, but if it is required by features.h, i should have it?

> There is a chance that stubs.h would also require other heather file(s),
> and those files require yet other files ... ad infinitum;( ;)))

You mean, i got no chance?

> In short, don't hold your breath.

Thanks a lot,

gph

--
use Filter::exec qw(tr n-za-mN-ZA-M a-zA-Z);
@ = ("Whfg", "nabgure", "Crgre", "Unnfr,");