Re: [htdig] problems building htdig on cygwin

Subject: Re: [htdig] problems building htdig on cygwin
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 11:01:40 PST

At 10:03 AM -0800 11/26/00, Joe R. Jah wrote:
>There is a chance that stubs.h would also require other heather file(s),
>and those files require yet other files ... ad infinitum;( ;)))
>In short, don't hold your breath.

And I have said already if someone can find me a strptime replacement
for the systems that don't have it (e.g. BSDI and cygwin evidently),
I'll use it instead.

Until then, you are correct, I don't know of a way of resolving it.
(And as you say, including other header files might continue ad
infinitum, which seems silly to me.)