[htdig] Same problem with ~s

Subject: [htdig] Same problem with ~s
From: Ing. Noel Vargas Baltodano (nvargas@nicatech.com.ni)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 09:39:31 PST

Hi everyone:

I've been searching the previous mail contents and I haven't found a
clear and proper answer to the problem of the
http://www.domain.dom/~username indexing.

Right now I'm using RH 6.2 with Apache web server on a test enviroment,
without Internet access. I have several subdirs into the /httpd directory,
and several accounts in the /home directory. All of 'em have the proper
rights and are recognized by Apache.

I just don't know how to make htdig to check the /httpd subdirs and the
/~username URLs.

If anyone is kind enough to explain it to me AS CLEAR as posible, or
tell me where I can get the right answer to this problem, I'd be very
grateful.

Noel Vargas Baltodano
nvargas@nicatech.com.ni