Re: [htdig] configuration problem

Subject: Re: [htdig] configuration problem
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 20:51:27 PST

At 9:56 PM -0600 11/20/00, Morgan wrote:
>If it is a configuration problem(or a user error!:), it's not that one.
>I set the max_doc_size to an obscenely large number(Bigger than I already
>had it). I know htdig is getting there because it indexes the list of
>messages and the first link on the page but quits after that. I assume 9g
>is large enough for max_doc_size? :)

Well, I wouldn't suggest setting it larger than the amount of RAM you
have (or at the very least, not larger than RAM+swap).

In any case I think I'd need to see an example page to have much more
of an idea what's going on. I assume you've tried running htdig with
say -vvv for debugging and taken a look at the output?