[htdig] configuration problem

Subject: [htdig] configuration problem
From: Morgan (morgan@z31.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 18:39:56 PST

Or so I think...
I have a message board on my web site. The index to the message board
prints out links to every single message ever posted on the message board
when the local host views the page(So that htdig can index all messages,
even those that are so old they are not normally seen).
The links are of the form http://blah.com/messageboard/read.php?id=123456
Other things that have a "?" in the url index just fine....
Whatever message happens to appear at the top of the page gets indexed
just fine, but only that one. The other thousands don't get touched by
htdig.
Any ideas on what's wrong(With htdig or more likely me!:) ?
Thanks,
Morgan