Re: [htdig] ssl patch

Subject: Re: [htdig] ssl patch
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 17:46:09 PST

Dear Jeremy,

I'm doing some research on people indexing data using SSL. Could you
tell me a little more about your data? Is it just forms for entry,
or is it personal or business records of some kind? Are you doing
something interesting with security for the resulting index and
search results? I'll be happy to let you know when I finish my

At 3:15 PM -0700 11/16/2000, Jeremy Lyon wrote:
>I just tried to patch htdig 3.1.5 with the ssl patch
> to a clean htdig. I got
>these errors

Complete Guide to Search Engines for Web Sites, Intranets,
   and Portals: <>