[htdig] Problem using local_urls

Subject: [htdig] Problem using local_urls
From: Jeremy Lyon (jxlyon@uswest.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 10:42:23 PST

Hi

I am running htdig 3.1.5 and I'm trying to use local_urls. It seems to
be working fine, except it is not crawling through the pages. I only
get the index.html. Any ideas??? Here is my conf file.

local_urls:
https://ecom.uswest.com/redaction/test/=/apps/redaction/current
/docs/test/
local_urls_only: true
start_url:
`/export/web/esearch/current/sites/ecom/redaction/site.lst`
#limit_urls_to:
`/export/web/esearch/current/sites/ecom/redaction/site.lst`
limit_normalized: .uswest.com .uswest.net .qwest.com
.qwest.net

Thanks
Jeremy