Re: [htdig] Unsatisfied Symbol - HP10.20

Subject: Re: [htdig] Unsatisfied Symbol - HP10.20
From: J. op den Brouw (
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 07:20:13 PST

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Gordon Vart wrote:

> HP 10.20
> Everything compiles but it fails in the link with an
> Unsatisfied Symbols:
> L$BE0106 (data)

Hmm, this is strange. I've compiled/linked 3.1.5 and some 3.2betas on a HP-UX
box without trouble. Are you using GCC/G++ and if so, which version. Can you
send us a snippet of the output surrounding the link failure?

> - I found the token using nm in htsearch.o - and that file is being included
> in the link line....not sure really what else to do? I've tried moving the
> order of the libraries and stuff around - sometimes that helps - but it's
> not doing much now?

Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Faculty of Engeneering Netherlands
Electrical Engeneering +31 70 4458936