[htdig] Unsatisfied Symbol - HP10.20

Subject: [htdig] Unsatisfied Symbol - HP10.20
From: Gordon Vart (gordonvart@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 06:51:31 PST

HP 10.20

Everything compiles but it fails in the link with an

Unsatisfied Symbols:
L$BE0106 (data)

- I found the token using nm in htsearch.o - and that file is being included
in the link line....not sure really what else to do? I've tried moving the
order of the libraries and stuff around - sometimes that helps - but it's
not doing much now?

Any help would be appreciated - thanks for reading this.

- Gordon