Re: [htdig] not showing child frames?

Subject: Re: [htdig] not showing child frames?
From: Duke Hillard (dxh0844@louisiana.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 15:34:12 PST

This is possible with JavaScript. See the examples at
"http://www.louisiana.edu/Academic/Bulletin/UN/" and
"http://www.louisiana.edu/Academic/Bulletin/UN/". The
application used to create the pages was Trellix 2.1 which
was bundled with WordPerfect Suite 2000. Other versions
of Trellix exist. This particular one was selected for its ability
to import individual pages of a long document and to transform
each page into a unique URI with full side-bar navigation. Both
of the sites mentioned above are indexed and ready to be searched
thanks to ht://dig and Trellix. Attempt to open the body of any page
in a new frame and JavaScript detects that the parent frameset is not
present. JavaScript then fetches the unique parent frame, which loads
the page in the intended frameset.

HTH,

-- Duke Hillard, University Webmaster, UL Lafayette