Re: [htdig] 3.2b2 -- include:, config_dir

Subject: Re: [htdig] 3.2b2 -- include:, config_dir
From: Doug Barton (
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 13:53:22 PST wrote:
> Documentation of these is less than entirely clear.
> As to "include:", what is the implied path:

        What do you mean by "implied path?"

        I tried using an include: statement in a htdig.conf file that I'm
developing. I first tried "include: $config_dir/includefile," which worked
with rundig, but not with htsearch because htsearch couldn't seem to
determine the value of $config_dir. I don't remember if I tried it with an
absolute path to the include or not...

		     -- Arthur C. Clarke

Do YOU Yahoo!?