[htdig] ssl Patch for htdig

Subject: [htdig] ssl Patch for htdig
From: Michael Arndt (extern.michael2.arndt@audi.de)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 04:56:05 PST

Hello,

i would need a SSL-Version of htdig. n the Archives i found a Thread
about a SSL-Patch
for htdig.
Only Patchfile i found is:
ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/htdig-patches/3.1.5/ssl.1

and that does not apply against a "clean htdig".
Only Help would be aplying all patches manually.

Is anyone out there who has done this already ?
Or someone who can point me to a patch appliable against
a clean htdig or send me patched sources ?

merci
Micha