[htdig] Additional variables for htsearch

Subject: [htdig] Additional variables for htsearch
From: Oliver Hoogvliet (olli@hamburg.gay-web.de)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 03:16:27 PST

Hi,
as I saw in the htsearch reference there are several standard variables
to use in template files for htsearch. I would like to use more
entry-specific variables that can be parsed by htsearch. Are there any
options or possibilities for htdig and htsearch to save additional
information which can be read out later with self-defined variables?

Thanks in advance
Oliver Hoogvliet