Re: [htdig] How to exclude part of a html page ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] How to exclude part of a html page ?
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 07:59:12 PST

Are the noindex_start/noindex_end parameters allowed to have multiple values;
such that more than one type of content can be excluded?

(Might be "of interest" to document the place/table, in the
conf-file-processing logic, where this sort of information is recorded).

In a message dated 11/13/00 7:44:41 AM US Mountain Standard Time, writes:

<< At 11:38 AM +0100 11/13/00, raphael hoffner wrote:
>My html page is in two part : the navigation (link in the site) and
>the content, each are in a table
>I search how I can exclude the table who content the navigation
 See <>

Steven P Haver/602-242-9708

List archives: <>
FAQ: <>