[htdig] 3.20/b2 -- SCORE Variable

Subject: [htdig] 3.20/b2 -- SCORE Variable
From: Sphboc@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 15:31:29 PST

I've been trying to experiment with the various weighting factors; by
specifying xxx_FACTOR values in the conf file.

Appears that, whatever values I use, long-format displays come out with a
single star.

Closely related, is there a simple way to actually see the value of $(SCORE)
and/or $(PERCENT) which was assigned to a given listing? Documentation
implies that I'd have to alter the value of builtin-long; seems like there
ought to be a simpler way which doesn't require so many config changes.

(Or maybe what I'm really saying is that the "sample" config ought to include
actual specification of almost all parameters; possibly with
less-frequently-altered ones in a separate section).

Steven P Haver/602-242-9708