[htdig] question about 3D

Subject: [htdig] question about 3D
From: won-gu Oh (wongu70@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 01:28:41 PST

Dear sir/madam

I am interested in 3D animation, modelling and effect.
I completed the Master of Communication Design at Queensland Universigy of
Technology in Australia this year.

My question is that your university has a course for 3D and after finishing
your course... your university supports students to get jobs?

Could you give me information about that ?

Best regards,

Oh Won-Gu