Re: [htdig] 3.20b2 -- subsequent-page-locate HTML.

Subject: Re: [htdig] 3.20b2 -- subsequent-page-locate HTML.
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 09:23:16 PST

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> in 3.2.0b2. In that sense, it's probably ready for release already,
> but I think there were still some known bugs that Geoff wanted to nail
> down first.

Yes, there are a few known bugs I'd like to squash. I'm also working on
integrating the new htsearch query parser--it wouldn't be hard if I had a
day or two where I could sit down and do it, but that just hasn't happened
yet. I can't commit to any sort of date for 3.2.0b3 until I can do this.

My general policy on the beta releases is that as they get further and
further along, I'm more likely to suggest the snapshots since they're much
more likely to have the bugs fixed in a timely manner.