Re: [htdig] Frames Lotes Domino

Subject: Re: [htdig] Frames Lotes Domino
From: Malcolm Austen (malcolm.austen@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 03:37:19 PST

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Werner Müller wrote:

+ I'm trying to index a Lotus Domino Server and all what I'm getting is:
+
+ Your browser does not support frames. Please download the latest
+ software of a common browser.
+
+ Are there any FAQ's on this topic or can anybody share some experience
+ with me?

I diagnose that as a _site_ problem. The site has decided that the robot
is a frames-unaware browser and delivered its no-frames response. As far
as I'm aware ht://Dig copes just fine with indexing frames just as long as
the links that fill the frames aren't wrapped up in JavaScript.

regards,
        Malcolm.

 Malcolm.Austen@OUCS.ox.ac.uk http://users.ox.ac.uk/~malcolm/