Re: [htdig] Compilation error 3.2.0b2

Subject: Re: [htdig] Compilation error 3.2.0b2
From: Priyanka Khanna (priya07khanna@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 09:27:33 PST

Its gcc version 2.8.1 on solaris 2.8

This is the error message:

HtWordCodec.cc: In method
`HtWordCodec::HtWordCodec(class StringList &, class
StringList &, class String &)':
HtWordCodec.cc:370: Internal compiler error.
HtWordCodec.cc:370: Please submit a full bug report to
`bug-g++@prep.ai.mit.edu'.
make[1]: *** [HtWordCodec.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/apps/htdig/htdig-3.2.0b1/htlib'