[htdig] what SSL pages are people indexing?

Subject: [htdig] what SSL pages are people indexing?
From: nets@searchtools.com
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 09:40:22 PST

I'm interested in what kinds of SSL pages are appropriate for
indexing -- are they order records, customer information, private
logs? Do you index non-SSL and SSL data in the same pass? Also,
what, if any, precautions are you taking for securing the resulting
indexes and search forms?

Please reply to me privately and I'll summarize for the list.

Thanks,

Avi

The Complete Guide to Site, Intranet and Portal Search Engines
<mailto:nets@searchtools.com>  <http://www.searchtools.com>