Re: [htdig] Re: SSL patch for ht://Dig 3.1.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] Re: SSL patch for ht://Dig 3.1.5
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 09:32:32 PST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) it looks like the process of mailing the patch converted my tabs to spaces
(note you should be able to use "patch -l" to ignore whitespace issues).
I am unsure what added those spaces. I am not a regular contributor. If
someone lets me know where I can ftp the patch to avoid the conversion
please let me know and I will try to do it this weekend (I am working at
a secured site and cannot access the command line for my home server from here).

At Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:51:28 +0000 (GMT) , "Brian W. Spolarich" <> wrote:

>On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Joe R. Jah wrote:
>| Any way I moved the patch to
>| because it obviously
>| does not apply correctly.
> Bless you. :-)
> -bws
>Brian W. Spolarich - Manager, Network Systems - WALID, Inc. -
> Welcome to the Real World. -

List archives: <>
FAQ: <>