Re: [htdig] Re: SSL patch for ht://Dig 3.1.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] Re: SSL patch for ht://Dig 3.1.5
From: wballant@cholul.com
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 09:32:32 PST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) it looks like the process of mailing the patch converted my tabs to spaces
(note you should be able to use "patch -l" to ignore whitespace issues).
I am unsure what added those spaces. I am not a regular contributor. If
someone lets me know where I can ftp the patch to avoid the conversion
please let me know and I will try to do it this weekend (I am working at
a secured site and cannot access the command line for my home server from here).