Re: [htdig] Re: SSL patch for ht://Dig 3.1.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] Re: SSL patch for ht://Dig 3.1.5
From: J. op den Brouw (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 00:42:16 PST

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Joe R. Jah wrote:

> No, of course you didn't; it was originally posted to the list with tabs
> already converted. I am sure Jesse used "you" as a general pronoun; he
> didn't mean to say that _you_, Brian, has copied it off the screen. Any
> way I moved the patch to ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/htdig-patches/3.1.5/0ld/ssl.0
> because it obviously does not apply correctly.

Sorry if I stepped on someones toes. I didn't mean to....

> You can manually apply it, but it would be a lot easier if Will reposts
> the patch correctly. It would be greatly appreciated by all the folks who
> wish to use it.

Moreover, there are some issues in that patch file that are not related
to SSL, but are (I think) differencies that the author (Patient Zero)
made to customize his HtDig setup. We should strip that. Note that I don't
step on toes now either :-)

That is, patches should be made against a clean version of htdig.

Greetz from windy Holland,

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Faculty of Engeneering Netherlands
Electrical Engeneering +31 70 4458936

Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes