Re: [htdig] Showing an initial Search form

Subject: Re: [htdig] Showing an initial Search form
From: Kapil Biyani (kapil@indiainfoline.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 14:35:27 PST

jeff,
when u installed htdig u must have specified the directory where to place the search.html form on ur
srever.
u can still read the CONFIG file in the source directory of htdig and at the bottom see where u
placed the
search.html form.

u can search that particular form or can visit the /cgi-bin/htsearch and then copy the <form action>
tags to </form>
and use it on some page which will help your visitors to use the search engine effectively.

tyr it out.
take care.

Signing off
Kaps