[htdig] spell check - python wrapper script

Subject: [htdig] spell check - python wrapper script
From: GregHolmes@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 09:44:55 PDT

In case anyone might find this useful, I have attached a python wrapper
script that uses ispell to suggest alternatives to search words that may be
typos. The alternatives are presented as links that trigger the same search,
with the suggested word replacing the typo.

It's win32 speciifc, but should be easy to adapt to *nix. I imagine it would
be easy to reimplement in Perl as well.