[htdig] another query string problem - endless loop

Subject: [htdig] another query string problem - endless loop
From: Glen Davies (glen.davies@cce.ac.nz)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 17:31:00 PDT

Another query string related problem I am having is with
some database driven pages that have a common base file but
then different query string info after the ? Htdig gets
stuck in an endless loop with them and goes round and round
in circles retrieving them endlessly. An example is

I have excluded the problem urls in my htdig.conf, but would
like to be able to index the content of them if possible.
Any ideas what is causing this?