[htdig] porblems with cfm files on 3.1.5

Subject: [htdig] porblems with cfm files on 3.1.5
From: Glen Davies (glen.davies@cce.ac.nz)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 17:17:04 PDT

Hi

>Does anyone know why 'htdig' won't follow links using the
>full HREF URL?

>ie: http://www.mysite.com/dir/mypage.cfm?this_parameter

>htdig only tries to follow >'http://www.mysite.com/dir/mypage.cfm'

This problem is referred to in a post 2 Dec 1998 and and was
apparently a known bug and fixed then. I am running 3.1.5 on
Debian Linux on a DEC alpha and am having the same problem,
htdig seems to be ignoring anytthing after the ? I am going
through http not the local file system. Any ideas? There are
various other old post about problems with bits after the ?
in cgi urls but they all seem to indicate the problem was
fixed a few releases back.

Thanks
regards
Glen