Re: [htdig] Pb htsearch.

Subject: Re: [htdig] Pb htsearch.
From: J. op den Brouw (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 01:36:21 PDT

it seems that htsearch produces output before the official
before it produces any output.

Does htsearch run okay from the command line?

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Andre LAGADEC wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With htdig 3.1.5 on Red Hat 6.0, when I search with some word, I have an
> internal server error and in the log error of the web site I have just
> this line :
> Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/htsearch
>
> How can I debug this problem ?

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Faculty of Engeneering Netherlands
Electrical Engeneering +31 70 4458936

Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes