Re: [htdig] Help : Incomplete Search Results

Subject: Re: [htdig] Help : Incomplete Search Results
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 07:55:33 PDT

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, ravi wrote:

> Hello to all of you Friends!!

Hi. We received your previous 2 messages too.

> 55 results on the old server. All the content pages have been verbatim
> copied on the new server. But still after repeated indexing of the site
> through rundig, I simply get very less results.

You say the pages were copied verbatim, but it is a different version of
PHP, etc. So I'd check the pages themselves to see if they have errors for
one.

But you can also see debugging information from indexing by using the flag
-vvv or -vvvv which will include HTTP headers, etc.