[htdig] key word file or DB

Subject: [htdig] key word file or DB
From: Steve Webster (swebster@telnet.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 12:43:46 PDT

Hi, I am trying to update the keyword search for our current htdig
configuration. Which file would I use There are a number of different
directories and files. Is it the ones with the .db extension or is it
db.wordlist? Also i need to remove some of the keywords because certain html
pages have been removed. How do i go about doing this??
Thanx

Steve Webster
Telnet Inc.
1-800-561-4019