Re: [htdig] Problems with iso characters

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problems with iso characters
From: Petri Lankoski (
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 03:57:12 PDT

Torsten Neuer writes:
> Did you set the correct locale in the configuraton file for the db?
> See for more information.

I have set locale as fi_FI (locale: fi_FI) in htdig.conf. Rest of
system works fine with fi_FI locale. I.e accepted 8 bit characters.

I don't use Finnish dictionatry (except bad word list) because its
useless with Finnish grammar (ispell approach don't work:).

 Petri Lankoski			I love colors I wear			I wont cut my hair			d.a.d