[htdig] HTdig help

Subject: [htdig] HTdig help
From: McMahill, Mark (Mark.McMahill@enterprisefunds.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 07:55:44 PDT

For some reason, my original version of HTDIG stopped working. I've
reinstalled it, and everything is fine except that I can no longer index a
password protected (htaccess) area of the site. I'm using the following code
in the rundig file:

/usr/local/htdig/bin/htdig -u username:password -i $verbose -s -c

In the code I have running, the username and password are actual words. I
have searched all over the Internet for troubleshooting on this and this is
my last resort. Any thoughts are appreciated.