Re: [htdig] Q: How to add 'no extension' to valid_extensions:

Subject: Re: [htdig] Q: How to add 'no extension' to valid_extensions:
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 05:51:22 PDT

At 8:51 AM +0200 10/14/00, Peter L. Peres wrote:
>I'd like to use the valid_extensions: tag and have one of the valid
>extensions be the empty extension. This requires some form of quotation.
>How do I do that ?

This is a good question. I do not believe you can do this because the
code doesn't test for an empty "portion" of the attribute. In other
words, it would need to differentiate between:

file. <- "empty" extension
file <- no extension

Either way you do it, you need some sort of special case, maybe
indicated by NONE or something like that.