Re: [htdig] KICK THE SPAMMERS OFF ASAP PLEASE

Subject: Re: [htdig] KICK THE SPAMMERS OFF ASAP PLEASE
From: Peter L. Peres (plp@actcom.co.il)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 13:18:07 PDT

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

>But I'm also one to believe we shouldn't just lock our windows and
>bolt our doors because we occasionally receive an unwelcome guest.
>I'm from a small enough place that I *hate* having to lock my doors.

Welcome to the larger, better world. The place I come from is large enough
that it's plain suicide not to lock the doors. All the people who haven't
locked something or other aren't around anymore, and haven't been in a
while, so there are no people left who don't lock doors. ALL OF THEM, get
it ? Anyway it's your list. I have a draconic spam filter in the email
forwarding and I just don't see spam. Ever. Given the amount of email I
need to process and the fact that I connect by modem this is ESSENTIAL to
keep me from going screaming mad.

Peter