[htdig] need some help please

Subject: [htdig] need some help please
From: Antonesco@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 11:17:11 PDT

hi my name s tony i just start using a personal web server from windows
but wheni try to edit my web page all i can do s put my name phone number
and fax number.
now i cant keep going cause i keep getteing a error mesages that says
               error 'asp 0115' a trappable error ocurred in a
external object the script cannot continue running so i was hoping
that u may can help me to find a way to get that fix or to get a solucion
cause i really need to get fix
        thank u from tony