Re: [htdig] KICK THE SPAMMERS OFF ASAP PLEASE

Subject: Re: [htdig] KICK THE SPAMMERS OFF ASAP PLEASE
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:50:05 PDT

At 8:37 AM -0500 10/12/00, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

>But I'm also one to believe we shouldn't just lock our windows and
>bolt our doors because we occasionally receive an unwelcome guest.
>I'm from a small enough place that I *hate* having to lock my doors.

It's your list. But I don't plan to stick around a list set up like
this. Too bad.

See, if you fix it when the problem is small, it doesn't turn into a
big problem. If you wait until all hell breaks loose, you're asking
for a problem you might not be able to fix, at a time you can't
afford to have a problem.

Your attitude is saying "I won't worry about locking the doors until
after the burglars clear me out", Geoff. You're welcome to it, but
all it does is guarantee the burglars will be by.

Be just, and fear not.