[htdig] PriceFile.com! Comparison Shop for Technology, Request Quotes and get Quantity Discounts!

Subject: [htdig] PriceFile.com! Comparison Shop for Technology, Request Quotes and get Quantity Discounts!
From: PriceFile (PriceFile@Yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 08:34:04 PDT

At http://www.PriceFile.com, we offer:

    * Comparison Shopping - Through our custom price-comparison interface

    * B2B quantity discounts - Perfect for resellers and IT purchases

    * Government/Educational pricing - For those who qualify, even more savings!
       on major brand computer technology products for B2B and consumer alike.

Even Request A Quote Online!:
You can request to broadcast a confidential "Request For Quote" (go to http://www.pricefile.com/rfq.htm
) to all our vendors, and have them compete with each other to offer you the
best deal!

PriceFile lets you compare prices from different vendors at a single site that
loads fast and doesn't give any one seller the advantage when displaying products.
We accept no advertising from vendors, so you make your decision based on product
pricing and customer service alone. If you don't see the products you're looking
for, we have all the contact information for you to request products from vendors
directly.

At http://www.PriceFile.com, you can buy for your department, your store, or
yourself, and find the best possible price.Come visit http://www.PriceFile.com
today and you'll start saving!