RE: [htdig] Red Hat 7.0 RPMS?

Subject: RE: [htdig] Red Hat 7.0 RPMS?
From: Wayne Larmon (wayne@scrounge.org)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 12:41:03 PDT

MySQL has always kept their databases in /var/lib/mysql. At least on RedHat
and Mandrake.

Is it possible for the ht://Dig team to work with the major distribution
producers, like Red Hat and Mandrake, so that ht://Dig would be included on
the distribution CD? I'm always disappointed when I don't find ht://Dig on
the distribution CD.

Wayne Larmon