[htdig] Software support

Subject: [htdig] Software support
From: Ramon Gonzalez (ramon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 09:54:54 PDT

Does anyone know if there is a company that provides maintenance support for
ht://dig ? I am in the process of preparing myself to present this product
to the company I work for. Even though they understand the GNU concept, they
feel "safer" when they have someone to provide maintenance support when
needed.

It's a "way of thinking" when it comes to external software that's free and
I can't change that. Any information is appreciated. If there are companies
out there that do provide this type of service, please e-mail me privately.

Thanks!