Re: [htdig] Question about url_part_aliases

Subject: Re: [htdig] Question about url_part_aliases
From: Ramon Gonzalez (ramon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 17:02:27 PDT

Ok, got it to work now. I couldn't understand how I can have 2 parameters in
the same config file, but using "separate" ones made it work.

I'll have to make sure I have separate config files for digging and
searching to avoid conflicts!

I gave a small presentation of ht://dig to my boss today and he was very
pleased. His concern is the SSL problem and the lack of 128 bit encrytion
algorithm within htdig. I will be getting a test server soon with SSL to
test the suggestions I have been able to dig up from the archives.

Thanks!