[htdig] Question about url_part_aliases

Subject: [htdig] Question about url_part_aliases
From: Ramon Gonzalez (ramon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 22:03:52 PDT

Hello,

I have a question.

I'm trying to substitute http:// into https:// in the database and I think
it's set up properly in the config file. For some reason the
url_part_aliases is ignored since no substitution took place and the search
returns http://.

Im trying to do a workaround to implement ht:/dig on an SSL site. Based on
the digest info, I'm using the local_url to read the files directly and
bypass the web server. When the user does a search, I need to return all
URL's with https:// but this is not happening at all. And yes, I'm running
htdig (with the -i option) and htmerge. Any help is appreciated!

Below are my config entries for my test web server:

local_urls_only: true
local_urls: http://192.168.0.3/=/home/httpd/html/
start_url: http://192.168.0.3/ http://192.168.0.3/manual/misc
url_part_aliases: http:// *site