[htdig] server_aliases

Subject: [htdig] server_aliases
From: Malcolm Austen (malcolm.austen@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 07:26:05 PDT

Simple question but I'd rather not have to rerun my dig to find the answer
(my last run took 19 hours!) ...

I've read the archives and found that (for 3.1.5 which I'm running) I must
include the port numbers so I'm just left with the question of which way
does the mapping go? That is, with:

        server_aliases: aaa:80=bbb:80

will it be "aaa" or "bbb" in the database?
 (I need to know which to use in the htsearch "restrict" field.)

[Perhaps both these points could be clarified in the documentation?]

regards,
        Malcolm.
+
+