[htdig] Inherent limitaitions of htdig

Subject: [htdig] Inherent limitaitions of htdig
From: Eric Bliss (ebliss@digitalmedianet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 14:36:06 PDT

Does anybody know of any inherent limitations between htdig, an Intel Pentium 3 class architecture, a Red Hat Linux kernel, and
roughly 50,000 files containing roughly 650 megs of data being indexed? I'm having no end of troubles with this, and htdig isn't
the first search engine we've had problems with. htdig seems to just be silently dying during indexing of the sites we have. Any

Web Developer
Digital Media Online
Santa Ana, CA