[htdig] Last modified date revisited - Apache

Subject: [htdig] Last modified date revisited - Apache
From: Roger Weiss (RogerW@trellix.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 11:18:21 PDT

From what I can glean, there are 2 ways to get this.

Either by putting an echo command into the html files (SSI),
or by setting xbithack=full and setting the executable bits on for group and
user.

Neither approach is good for us. We have many static html pages, and many
more being created every day.
It's not feasible for us to put the extra code into each html file, or to
change the x bit on each file as well.

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY.??
It seems like a pretty simple request, and yet we can't find any answer in
the apache docs or htdig.
It seems to be more of an apache issue, but its my HTdig that needs the
info!
Hasn't anybody had a similar problem? Any assistance would be welcome.

Thanks,
Roger

Roger Weiss
rogerw@trellix.com