Re: [htdig] Sort : Too many open files

Subject: Re: [htdig] Sort : Too many open files
From: Kapil Biyani (kapil@indiainfoline.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 16:09:20 PDT

This question was asked sometime before.
The answer was to use the command "unlimit" to change the files open attrib. to unlimited.
Also pls first read "man unlimit" to be on the safer side...
take care.

Signing off
Kaps
                  \\ \\\ | /// //
                   \\ \\ | /////
                    \\\\~ ~////
                     ( @ @ )

     When I read about the evils of drinking,
                 I gave up reading.

                    ( ) ) /
                  \ ( (_/
                   \_)