Re: [htdig] ht://Dig

Subject: Re: [htdig] ht://Dig
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 20:10:56 PDT

At 9:56 AM +0200 9/20/00, Kerstin Kalup wrote:
>Attached you will find a self-created catalog with demands on your
>software ht://Dig. We please you to fill out completely this
>question sheet by mouse click and to send it back. With this
>criterion catalog we will make a predecision of products, which have
>to be presentated to the department of strategic information and
>communication systems in our central hub in Munich. Further on a
>testinstallation has to be done before finally deciding for a
>product.

I'm sorry, I'm probably the most appropriate person to fill out any
sort of forms since I'm the maintainer of the project. But I cannot
read MS Word documents and no one else seems to have responded to
your request. I'd be glad to point you to appropriate information
about ht://Dig or other search engines (a particularly good place is
<http://www.searchtools.com/>.

Feel free to try out (or use) the package and ask for help if you
have problems. But keep in mind that we're not a company--we're a
group of volunteers.

Cheers,