Re: [htdig] ht://Dig

Subject: Re: [htdig] ht://Dig
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 20:10:56 PDT

At 9:56 AM +0200 9/20/00, Kerstin Kalup wrote:
>Attached you will find a self-created catalog with demands on your
>software ht://Dig. We please you to fill out completely this
>question sheet by mouse click and to send it back. With this
>criterion catalog we will make a predecision of products, which have
>to be presentated to the department of strategic information and
>communication systems in our central hub in Munich. Further on a
>testinstallation has to be done before finally deciding for a

I'm sorry, I'm probably the most appropriate person to fill out any
sort of forms since I'm the maintainer of the project. But I cannot
read MS Word documents and no one else seems to have responded to
your request. I'd be glad to point you to appropriate information
about ht://Dig or other search engines (a particularly good place is

Feel free to try out (or use) the package and ask for help if you
have problems. But keep in mind that we're not a company--we're a
group of volunteers.