[htdig] Indexing a site with multiple usernames and passwords

Subject: [htdig] Indexing a site with multiple usernames and passwords
From: Brad Nicholson (brad@quadrant.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 08:24:53 PDT

Hi,

I have a web site I want to index, and there are several different areas
protected by .htaccess files. The problem is that there is not a consitant
username and password accross them all. Is there a way to supply multiple
usernames and passwords to htdig, or do I need to set up a general admin
user that grants access to all areas (I don't really want to do this).

thanks,

Brad.